Smiles have a phenomenal impact on the self-esteem of patients, and I am honored to be able to provide to them the beautiful smile they want and deserve. I love working with people and I love the principles behind orthodontics, so the balance of artistry and mechanics in changing smiles is a perfect fit.
- Mississippi State University – Bachelor of Science
- University of Mississippi Medical Center – Doctorate of Medical Dentistry
- University of Michigan – Certificate of orthodontics and Master of Science
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Mississippi Association of Orthodontists
- Tennessee Association of Orthodontists
Family and Away From Work
My husband and my family are my rocks. I grew up in Starkville with my parents and two brothers. My husband, Frazier Williams, is also a Mississippi native from Caledonia. He is an oral-maxillofacial surgeon.
We recently moved to Tupelo and welcomed our daughter into the world. We are staying busy raising our daughter and enjoying time getting settled into our new hometown!
Being a Mississippi State alumnus, I also love meeting with family and friends on Saturdays for tailgating in Starkville. Now with the great doctors and staff at GO Orthodontics, I have some new friends to say hi to in the Grove as well. We are excited to be settled into the lovely city of Tupelo and discover all it has to offer our growing family, and all that we can offer to our community.
Serving Community and Faith
After moving around for the past few years, I look forward to being able to settle into my new area and discover all the potential it has to offer, and all that I can offer to my community. I am excited to get to know my new community, find a church home, and discover the charity and service opportunities that await!